We invite you to experience our warm hospitality and delicious wines
in a seated inside or outdoor experience.
Reservations recommended, but walk-ins are welcome. Please reserve using the form below.
Wine Tasting: Thursday - Sunday,
Complimentary for Cellar Club up to 6 quarterly, $10 General Admission applied toward bottle of wine purchased per person
Wine Tasting with Seasonal Picnic Box Pairings: Friday - Sunday*
(12:30pm to last seating 3:30pm)
$20 Cellar Club/$30 Gen Adm, includes wine tasting flights.
*On Thursdays, when picnic boxes are not offered, guests are welcome to bring in a snack or picnic. On Friday - Sunday, when picnic boxes are offered, outside food is welcome at the outdoor picnic tables only located adjacent to the winery. Thank you for understanding.
We accept reservations or walk-ins for seated wine tasting up to 4 pm &
seated wine tasting with picnic box pairings up to 3:30 pm
A light lunch for 1 or share as a snack: a selection of Manchego and Aged White Cheddar, Goat cheese or Farro salad with Goat cheese & arugula, Milano Salami, Smoked Paprika Spanish-style salami, Applewood-smoked ham Rillette, Black Olive Tapenade*, Roasted Rosemary Almonds*, dried fig, fig jam, organic Crackers (gf available), grilled lavash crackers w/local extra-virgin olive oil and Dark Chocolate mini-cake*.
*recipe's from Teena Hildebrand's cookbook-memoir
*subject to change based on availability
THREE CONVENIENT WAYS TO RESERVE:
1. Same Day reservations: call us: 530-644-6201
2. Next Day or later reservations: Use Form below
- Cellar Club: Complimentary tastings up to 6 guests
- General Admission: $10 per person, applied toward a bottle or more purchase, per person. If you are not yet a Cellar Club member enjoying complimentary tastings click here for more details.
3. All Reservations: Email us at email@example.com, we'll confirm within 24-hours
Looking for more of an experience? Click here for food and wine pairing dates.